Pfizer Summer Student Worker program
The Summer Student Worker Program (SWP) provides short‐term student work to support Pfizer's business needs during the summer months. The program seeks to add value to the business through staff augmentation to accomplish departmental goals while offering practical and valuable business experience to the student participant. The Student Worker Program is jointly managed by Atrium Staffing and Pfizer's Office of Contractor Management (OCM). Students are hired as contractors for the summer. *US Work Authorization is required; no immigration sponsorship support will be provided.
2012 Student Worker Program Information
Pfizer's Student Worker Program offers students an opportunity to gain valuable business experience during the summer months. The program will be managed by Atrium Staffing who will employ all students who are selected for these opportunities.
Applications will be accepted via an online portal from January 9, 2012 through March 31, 2012. Please click on the link below to apply. There are limited spaces and positions will be awarded based upon individual merit and business needs.
Click here to apply.
To participate in the 2012 Student Worker Program, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be legally authorized to work in the US and not require immigration sponsorship
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the period of time immediately
following the summer program (Fall 2012 semester)
- Pass a drug screen and background check prior to the start date
- Have participated in this program for less than two summers